Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Book launch commercial

***I am momentarily interrupting the story to give a brief book launch commercial! :)

Would you join my launch team to help spread the word about Unexpected Tears coming out in late August of this year? I am still a very new author, but I know so many of you have been touched by my story and my poetry written throughout each chapter. In order to help me launch this book (a new and revised version of my first book,  replacing From the Mountain . . . To the Valley . . . And Back!),

                                                 (Which will no longer be available)
I am asking you to share my posts from this blog, to retweet them, and to share them on Facebook and Pinterest. If you already read the first version, then you already know the story and know how it ends. If you could then write a short review on Amazon when it comes out, that would help me even more.

Basically, I just need your help to get the word out there. The more readers, the better. I hope my story can serve as an encouragement to someone else out there who is experiencing a season of unexpected tears.

I promise, the sequel you have been asking for, Painful Waiting, is in production, but revising the first book was an essential step in the process so they go well together as a series.

If any of my Texas locals have a group that you think could benefit from hearing my story, I would love to come speak for you, as well. Just leave me a comment on my blog so we can connect.

Make sure to join my mailing list for extra information and goodies! Thanks! You are a blessing to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment