Sunday, April 17, 2016

What did you think of Unexpected Tears?

No matter where you joined in on the blog, I'd love to know what you thought of Unexpected Tears.
Please click on this link to add a review on Goodreads for me. I sure would appreciate it.

Just sign in with Facebook, mark it READ, rate it, and go from there.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/26233135-unexpected-tears--trusting-god-through-a-painful-adoption-process

You can also go here to leave a review for me on Amazon. Reviews really do sell books, and I'd love to get this story into so many hands and hearts that really need it.

Just click on Reviews, rate it, then click on Write a Review.

http://www.amazon.com/Unexpected-Tears-Trusting-Adoption-Surviving-ebook/dp/B014C6VHUE/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1456605392&sr=8-1&keywords=unexpected+tears

Thank you so much for joining me on this journey. I hope you'll check out Painful Waiting, as it picks up right where Unexpected Tears leaves off. The part I love the most about Painful Waiting is that I had no idea a sequel was in store when I wrote and published the first book.

No comments:

Post a Comment