Monday, August 3, 2015

What once looked so clear

Messing with their Hearts

How do I pick up the pieces?
Where do I go from here?
Was this really Your plan all along?
I thought it looked so clear.

So many pieces to this puzzle,
yet they all don’t seem to fit.
Is there another puzzle out there
with a different picture set?

Puzzle Piece clip art - vector clip art online, royalty free ...
http://cliparts.co/clipart/2332283

Did we do something wrong?
Is there more we still don’t know?
Is this the final answer?
I don’t know how to take this blow.

Do I keep looking for a miracle,
or do I allow my heart to grieve?
Have we exhausted every outlet,
or is there still hope left to retrieve?

What is going on here?
God, there are children’s hearts at stake!
Did our love only give false hope

That now will have to break?

No comments:

Post a Comment