Sunday, August 23, 2015

A clearer purpose?

Take us to Colombia

After all of the heartache
and so many tears,
Your purpose is finally
becoming a little more clear.

Could it be Colombia?
Is that where lies our ministry?
You asked me to love two of her children,
and now You gave me three.

I finally can see
maybe this all led to him,
but where we go from here . . .
I'm completely on a limb.

Less than ten months from now
He'll live completely on his own.
Please take us to Colombia
before he takes that step alone.

From everything he's told me
It's so clear he's in Your hand,
We are the answer to his prayer
when he asked for strength to stand.

Please take us to Colombia
if that's where we're meant to be.
Please reveal to us Your purpose

for leading this "child" to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment